As a leader in its field, Dexcrest is continually looking for suitably qualified and experienced personnel to join our core team of consultant engineers.
The majority of our consultants work on ongoing projects overseas and may often be committed to them for a period of years, depending on the client’s requirements. Our consultancy posts therefore demand not only technical excellence and a strong feel for team working but the attitude, temperament and willingness to work in foreign environments for long stretches of time.
In return, we aim to offer contract packages and working conditions that more than compete with those normally offered in the energy field. We have a long standing reputation for care and support of our personnel before and during a project, and give all prospective engineers a thorough grounding regarding what to expect from their new locality regarding work expectations, culture, medical facilities and so on.
We provide all our personnel with:
- In house Technical Support
- Work Permits and Flight Bookings
- Personal Accident and Travel Insurance
- Guidance and Practical help regarding passports and visas
- Help with registration and form completion
- Suitable accommodation, secured before travel
- Meet and greet service when necessary
- Assistance with resolving personal problems
- 24 hour telephone support
- Training opportunities if required
In short, we will do everything we can to minimise the burden of administration and allow our consultants to settle into the post as quickly and smoothly as possible.